NEW: Diabetes Group Programmes
A 6-week programme to help optimise your health and manage your diabetes successfully.
Led by Dr Sundhya Raman (Lifestyle Medicine Physician)
We run regular group sessions; once you enrol we’ll contact you to confirm the course dates.
Our evidence based diet and lifestyle programmes consist of six weekly group sessions delivered via Zoom. Each session will last around 90 minutes.
These sessions have been designed specifically for type 2 diabetes patients to help you optimise your health and improve the management of your diabetes.
Our type 2 diabetes group sessions give you the opportunity to:
- Connect and find support in a caring environment
- Learn from people who have shared similar experiences
- Understand your diagnosis and health better
- Take actionable steps to improve your sugar control
- Access your health care team with ease
More details on our group programmes:
- UK patients only
- 8-12 patients per group
- 90 minutes/session, delivered via Zoom
- £250 for six weeks
- May include blood work before and after the programme
When you enrol, we’ll need you to complete a short consent and confidentiality questionnaire before your course starts. You can do that now, though we’ll send you another link to the questionnaire in your confirmation email. The confirmation will also include details of anything else that you’ll need for your first session; you will need a photo ID (passport or driving licence).