NEW: Menopause Group Programmes
A group programme to optimise your health around menopause.
Led by Dr Hannah Short GP, Specialist in Menopause, POI & Premenstrual Disorders
This evidence-based diet and lifestyle programme consists of five group sessions delivered via Zoom over a six-week period. Each session will last around 90 minutes.
These sessions have been designed for anyone experiencing menopausal symptoms or health concerns (including perimenopause, medical or surgical menopause and premature ovarian insufficiency, POI).
- The first three sessions will be doctor-led, with an educational element, and the opportunity for each participant to have their own individual needs directly addressed and questions answered.
- The fourth session will be dietitian-led and include a practical cookery demonstration.
- Following a two week break for reflection, the final session will serve as a review with the chance to discuss any particular challenges or concerns that may have arisen over the course of the programme.
Our group sessions will give you the opportunity to:
- Connect and find support in a caring environment
- Learn from people who have shared similar experiences
- Understand the impact of menopause on your well-being and long-term health
- Take actionable steps to improve your health
- Learn if/when medical management may be necessary, alongside dietary and lifestyle changes
More details on our group programmes:
- UK patients only
- Up to 10 participants per group
- 90 minutes/session, delivered via Zoom
There are only 10 places available on each course, and each place will be filled on a first come first served basis.
Cost: £290 for 5 sessions (£58 per session)
If you’re interested and want to find out more, please email Hannah [email protected]
When you enrol, we’ll need you to complete a short consent and confidentiality questionnaire before your course starts. You can do that now, though we’ll send you another link to the questionnaire in your confirmation email. The confirmation will also include details of anything else that you’ll need for your first session; you will need a photo ID (passport or driving licence).