NEW: Menopause Group Programmes
A group programme to optimise your health around menopause.
Led by Dr Hannah Short GP, Specialist in Menopause, POI & Premenstrual Disorders
We will be running regular group sessions and are currently building a waiting list.
This evidence-based diet and lifestyle programme consists of weekly group sessions delivered via Zoom. Each session will last around 90 minutes.
These sessions have been designed specifically for anyone experiencing menopausal symptoms or health concerns (including perimenopause, medical or surgical menopause and premature ovarian insufficiency, POI). The programme will help you to optimise your health and improve the management of menopausal symptoms.
Our group sessions will give you the opportunity to:
- Connect and find support in a caring environment
- Learn from people who have shared similar experiences
- Understand the impact of menopause on your well-being and long-term health
- Take actionable steps to improve your health
- Learn if/when medical management may be necessary, alongside dietary and lifestyle changes
More details on our group programmes:
- UK patients only
- 8-12 patients per group
- 90 minutes/session, delivered via Zoom
- £250 for six weeks
When you enrol, we’ll need you to complete a short consent and confidentiality questionnaire before your course starts. You can do that now, though we’ll send you another link to the questionnaire in your confirmation email. The confirmation will also include details of anything else that you’ll need for your first session; you will need a photo ID (passport or driving licence).